Bed bugs continue to be a problem across homes and businesses in New Jersey and the nation and the pest doesn’t seem to be going away any time soon. To make matters worse, according to the National Pest Management Association, bed bugs continue to be the most difficult pest to treat. So, if you find yourself in the unfortunate situation of figuring out how to get rid of bed bugs there are a couple of things that you should know to limit your pain and frustration and gain control quickly:
- Contact a pest management professional at the very first sign of the problem.
- Contact the very best pest management firm you can find.
Our first tip is very important and pretty self-explanatory. The faster you address a bed bug problem the quicker you will contain the problem within your home and eliminate the infestation. In other words, treating your bedroom for bed bugs is one thing. Treating 4 bedrooms, a living room, basement and den is a much more difficult proposition and a much more costly one to the homeowner. So the bottom line is if you suspect you may have a bed bug problem contact a professional immediately!
The second tip is equally as important. If you contact the wrong bed bug company: one that is inexperienced, one that doesn’t offer cutting edge techniques or a multi-tactical approach, one that does not communicate well with the homeowner or does not put the hard work into the inspection phase of the job you could lose valuable time in stopping these pests from infesting more rooms in your home. Here are some ways to identify which pest management firm will get rid of bed bugs from your home in the quickest, most painless way possible:
- Research how long a pest management firm has been in business.
- Research how long a pest management firm has been in the bed bug business.
- Ask if the company offers different treatment approaches to get rid of bed bugs.
- Find out if the company offers a satisfaction guarantee.
- Does the company have a positive service history online, for places like Angie’s List or the Better Business Bureau?
Do you suspect you may have bed bugs? Receive a free quote from Trius Pest to get rid of bed bugs by clicking here.